B-Nice

8/06/2005

W T F

S0, it's Saturday, August 6th and it feels like the summer is over. How does it happen so quickly every year? The school year ends, late June, and summer just flies right by.

S0, I went on a cruise, worked a couple of hours, took a tax course, and have some training planned in a couple of weeks. And I guess that's good. I do feel like I accomplished something.

But I did not paint my bathroom, or the rest of my house. I did not even clean that beotch. I also did not go for a Spa day that I promised myself and that was something that I actually wanted to do. The things that I really hate to do, well it's no surprise that I didn't do them but what about the things I actually wanted to do. Why didn't they get done? I mean like I said WTF!! Why do I sometimes have problems with follow through? AM I LAZY? Not really, well not more than any other human being. WTF!! Does anybody have the answer? Cause I sure don't.

3 Comments:

  • Hey B...i hate to say it (because everyone hates when we say this) but I think it might be a Cnacer thing! I have a bad habit of having all of these ideas in my head, and following through with about one/sixth of them! Just pace yourself, and most importantly, don't beat yourself up about not getting things done. Everything happens in the fullness of time.

    By Blogger DramaQueen, at 8/08/2005 10:51 AM  

  • Procrastination is a beotch! It's like you think you have all this time left and you put it off for another day, and before you know it...you didn't do it!
    I say, you have the summer off, and you enjoyed it! Which is what you're supposed to do. So, later for the painting and cleaning! Put your sons to work and have them paint the place while you are out on your spa day ;-)! (don't tell them I said that). LOL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/12/2005 3:47 PM  

  • Take it from a Sag, it ain't a Cancer thing. I've got a bunch of shit that I need to take care of but haven't for whatever reason.

    No need for the self beatdown. You do a whole lot more than you give yourself credit for. I will say that you need to get that spa day on.

    She says while neglecting to set up an appointment for her own spa day.

    By Blogger Max, at 8/13/2005 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home