B-Nice

2/26/2010

If It Wasn't For Bad Luck...

I wouldn't have any luck at all. Isn't that how the old saying goes? At this point I'm wondering if luck has anything to do with it. As if the fall wasn't bad enough, just my luck and it was broke. Not even a bad break, but bad enough to need a cast and a crutch and now a boot. And if a leg had to be messed up, my luck it had to be my driving leg to make me dependent on others for almost everything. *sigh*

It has definitely been an interesting 6 weeks. Maybe interesting isn't quite the adjective that I need to describe this experience. Annoying, Frustrating, Nerve Wracking ... Yeah those seem like more appropriate adjectives for how this has been for me. Good news is I'm still here. Yes, I'm annoyed. Yes, I'm frustrated. Yes, I feel a little trapped in a never ending cycle of nothing. But, I'm alive, my husband is here for me and for real, it could be worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home