B-Nice

2/19/2010

To Be ... or Not To Be

So it has been more than 2 years since I have even attempted to update this blog. It was a cute fad and then it was time consuming and for real I would rather watch TV than write which is evidenced by the fact that I broke my ankle over a month ago, have been in the house almost steadily for over a month and all I do is watch TV. I could have read...but I did not. I could have written on this blog...but I did not. So is there a point to this blog for me.

BTW I actually have 2 other blogs that I don't keep up with either. One is a library blog and the other is a weight loss blog. One was created with the thought that it would be a work related blog where I would read and review books that might be of interest to my students at John Philip Sousa Middle School. I thought it might be useful to them and encourage me to read more books. Fail on both accounts. The second was created when I went back on Weight Watchers AGAIN with another attempt to take off the weight. I was better with that one but eventually it to seems to be another FAIL.


Things that make you go...hmmmm. I'm gonna mull this one over, attempt to revive the blog possibly and try not to ramble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home