B-Nice

11/24/2006

Day Break ... Huh?

I am totally and irrevocably addicted to TV. This means that I watch more stuff than any person ought to ever watch each and every week. Now of course there are somethings that I wouldn't waste brain cells on like Flavor of Love, or Court Shows or most daytime talk shows like Maury and Jerry. But then I do kill a few brain cells with stuff like Ice-T's Rap School and the Wend Williams Experience.

So there's a new show that just started last week on ABC called Daybreak. It started with a 2-hour premiere last week and then another hour last week. Did I watch it despited the fact that both of my DVRs are full of shows and there are some shows I have not watched at all yet this season? Yes I did and the only thing it has going for it is that it is exciting. That and I happen to like Taye Diggs. I liked the show that they cancelled where he had custody of his cousins baby daughter. I also like excitement. But where in the hell can this show possibly go? Every day he wakes up and repeats the day before but different. HUH?? It reminds me of a really stupid movie from back in the day with Bill Murray called Ground Hog Day. Every day he wakes up and it is Ground Hog Day AGAIN. Stupid yes but that was a romantic comedy and stupid was ok. This is supposed to be for real and how can it possibly be and where can it possibly go. How many times can he repeat the same day and when he's not repeating the same day the premise for the series is done and what's left. Like I said before where in the hell can it possibly go?

Just had to get that off my chest. Back to my DVR viewing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home