B-Nice

9/22/2006

George Bush is the Devil?

So I was able to catch like 5 minutes of news yesterday morning just in time to see the President of Venezuela call George Bush the devil a couple of times. I wanted to write so bad I tried to send from the Treo but my girl Max hasn't hooked me up on the info yet for how that is possible. During the past 6 years that the American public has had to endure the lying idiot president he has been called a lot of things. Google George Bush and the first hit is a direct link to his bio the official White House website. In the aftermath of Hurrican Katrina Kanye West told the world that George Bush doesn't like Black People and why should he when his idiot momma during that same time period stated that living in a shelter was a step up for poor people. Imaging being poor or not and losing every meage possession you were lucky enough to have and being traumatized for a few days to end up in a shelter being a step up to living in your own place with your own stuff. But being called the devil in front of the free world, what a hoot. All I can say is GO PRESIDENT CHAVEZ. HIGH FIVE AND A BIG COSIGN. I wish I could have met you when you rolled through Harlem on Thursday.

2 Comments:

  • I knew he was! and why is he still in office again? The republicans have lost their minds, and all of their dirty laundry is out, and the entire world is sniffing it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/03/2006 4:35 PM  

  • Bush is an idiot. The republicans are Satan's minions.

    By Blogger DramaQueen, at 10/09/2006 3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home