B-Nice

2/28/2010

The Politician

OK, I know I'm late with this but it seems like even with a broken ankle and nothing but time to watch TV I still can't keep up with my TV viewing in a timely fashion. I do digress but to get to my point. Today I watched the Oprah Winfrey interview of Andrew Young and his wife and my thought seems to be that I think he and his wife have got to be kidding me.

I'm supposed to believe that John Edwards is this huge pathological liar (which he is) and no one can argue that point after watching him boldly lie over and over about his baby with the Hunter chick. But I'm also supposed to believe that after they lied for him and covered for him and claimed somebody else's baby for him and let the Hunter chick live with them that they are now telling the truth. I mean after all they only did it to protect the dying (but not dead) Elizabeth Edwards. Pardon me but I call bullsh*t.

So I'm thinking, you knew John Edwards was cheating on his ill wife. You knew the sh*t was about to hit the fan. You knew there was no way that he was getting out of the deep doo doo this time. You knew that either way you could get paid at the end of the day. You could get paid by holding it over the "president's" head that you knew where the skeletons were buried because you buried them for him or you could get paid by telling everyone all about the skeletons that you helped to bury. Either way liar, liar pants and skirt on fire. You should burn with John Edwards for trying to get a lying sack of sh*t elected to be president or any other position of power for that matter. You should burn with him for now getting paid on lies and more lies. I've lost count of the lying, cheating politicians sitting in positions of power in our country. I guess it's true. Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts, ABSOLUTELY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home