B-Nice

9/03/2006

Spirit Air...NEVER AGAIN - The End

Nearly a month after my letter was faxed to the Spririt Airlines Corporate Offices I finally received communication from them. I had literally given up on hearing from them. Just that day when telling a colleague about my experience with them I mentioned that they did not even respond to my quite lengthly letter about my abominable treatment by their company in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.

The letter that I received from them was an insult since it was clearly apparent to me that they had not even really read the letter that was sent to them and merely plugged my information into some generic mail merge letter. The letter that I received from Karianne Silva, Corporate Consumer Affairs, Spirit Airlines served to lower my opinion of the company a notch or two more which I did not think was possible but alas it was. So I'm done with them and warn others to avoid them as well. As they say when your plane touches down, they recognize that you have a choice in air travel, my advice, don't choose them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home