B-Nice

7/27/2006

Convention...Convention

This summer seems to be the convention summer extraordinaire. As I type this I sit in a business session of a national convention. I actually went from one convention in Boston, MA almost directly to this convention in Hollywood, Florida.

My Boston convention was a national teacher union convention. They pay me to go so I show up faithfully. I was annoyed to be in Boston when the convention was originally supposed to be in San Francisco, CA. I was so looking forward to visiting that city for the first time and then almost last minute I find out that the dates and place had at some point been changed.

My Hollywood convention is for my beloved national sorority. My first convention with my sorors and an event I was so looking forward too. So far the best thing about this convention has been the ocean right outside of the hotel where it is located. The view is awesome and the company I’m keeping is superb. I love my sorors!

Unfortunately on Friday it will all come to an end and I will be back in the testosterone dominated environment that I call home. Oh well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home