B-Nice

7/15/2006

Hot Fun In The Summer Time...?

I did it again. Let 2 months slip away without a single entry.

Good news:
1. School is over and summer break has officially begun
2. Two close friends had wonderful weddings where I ate and drank way more than I needed to but who cares.
3. Not working this summer so I am truly, truly taking a break, so to speak.
4. I will be at my first Boule in 8 days and it promises to be a H.A.M.
5. Youngest son starts college at the end of the summer. Oldest son starts what had better be his final year of college at the end of the summer.

Not so good news:
1. House full of testosterone and getting on my nerves big time.
2. 43rd birthday less than week not sure how I feel about that in light of the fact that I rejoined weight watchers and my goal 4 years ago was to lose weight by my 40th birthday and I have failed miserably at that goal.
3. Not working this summer which means money will not be as plentiful as I would like.

Oh well! Bye for now.

1 Comments:

  • Your birthday should be in the "Good News" section! You look much younger then you are and I hope to be as fly as you one day :). I'm glad you drank that Martini station up 'cause someone had to. LOL!

    You can still lose the weight, and since you joined weight watchers that should help you with your goal.

    OMG! Your birthday is tomorrow!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/18/2006 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home