B-Nice

5/03/2006

The Recap

Again the time went flying right by again. I'll try to do a recap but I'll start off with I'm really not sure where most of it went. A huge chunk of time right up until April 17th was consumed with completing tax returns with the Big Green Block. Will I be up for doing that again next year? Off the top of my head I'm thinking, NOT! The experience is invaluable if I plan to continue it as a side gig, but making less in 4 and half months than I make in one pay period on my regular job I'm thinking is a waste of some really valuable time. Throw in there a liberal dosage of family commitments and sorority activities along with a sprinkling of church activities and before I knew what was happening it was all gone.

I thought that things would slow down once the tax season was over. With nearly a month gone since the end of tax season of course that is not the case. I guess I should think again because there is not a free weekend in sight until way into June. I'm sure those illusionary free weekends will disappear before I actually get a chance to experience them. Oh well there is always July. Reality says that will probably be August or if I face the cold hard truth that will be never. Oh well...

Later.

1 Comments:

  • I was thinking the same thing. When will I get a free weekend? I plan on being lllaaazzzyyy this summer. I agree, it may not be worth it if you're not making enough money at the part time gig.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home