B-Nice

5/08/2006

Down with Jade

I first tuned into America’s Next Top Model because of my beloved sorority sisters. I have to start by saying I’m not a fan of Un-Reality Shows and I really did not think it would at all interest me, fashion leper that I am. Never the less I am now hooked. This is my 2nd full season watching, having tuned in the middle of cycle 4. I haven’t always liked the girls but oh well.

Last week I sat on the edge of my bed looking at Furonda and Jade and praying they would finally dump her trifling ---. I was surprised at myself. Yes Furonda was a bit chicken looking and I was tired of watching her and her plastic tiara. But I would rather have watched her than have to endure one more minute of that dayumn Jade.

I keep seeing her smirk and watching her play gangsta with the weak and wishing I could catch her --- on the corner of my block one day. She is so WACK in her attitude, personality and to borrow a phrase from a dear friend, high level of douchebaggery. Please join me in prayer that this week will be the last week that we have to deal with her. Let us pray!

2 Comments:

  • Wait a minute, when did you start posting again? I need to know these things. lol. Girl, did you see it last night? Jade got kicked off!! I was sooooo happy. I won't tell you who won, just in case you didn't get a chance to see it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/18/2006 11:21 AM  

  • BWAH! Glad that heffa lost.

    By Blogger Max, at 6/03/2006 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home