B-Nice

1/24/2006

Ridiculous A$$ Bull@@$#*

Every morning upon entering work in our main office there is an easel with information of importance for the day for staff to make note of. This morning the article taped to the easel was all about how January 24th is the most depressing day of the year. To make it worst I heard this same story this morning on ABC's morning news program. How damn ridiculous to waste ink and air time with such bull$hit. I would like to say a big CO-SIGN to the editorial that counters this ridiculous assertion.

Each day is what you make it. You want to be depressed and you will be. You want to be happy and you can do that to. Point being its a choice that you make for yourself each day. And although I actually like my job, why put that type of crap up for the staff? Is it supposed to boost staff morale? I think not! Perhaps it was to be a joke that we would all laugh about. Not funny!

It is so stupid it just pissed me off. In the words of my good friend Max. I'm done!

3 Comments:

  • wow...I can see if the day was a holiday or there was a reason for it to be the most depressing day of the year, but to just pick a random day? I wasn't depressed today at all, and that is out of the ordinary for me these days. Maybe there wasn't enough crime today that was noteworthy. A shame is what it is. I guess I should pull one of my blogs and submit it for the news, they'd probably publish it.

    By Blogger DramaQueen, at 1/24/2006 6:17 PM  

  • I cosign you on the bullshitness of the whole thing. Mind you this isn't the first year they ran the same report about the same shit.

    Must have been a slow ass news day.

    Oh wait! Maybe they should take their heads out of their asses and report on some real news like the fact that the current goverment is on some real Big Brother shit spying on it's citizens with impunity or maybe the fact that damn near 3000 soldiers are dead in this sham of a war and Bush ain't went to one funeral yet?

    I'm done for real.

    By Blogger Max, at 1/25/2006 10:46 AM  

  • Exactly and co-sign. Like when there is a major tragedy and they run out of real news and start reporting on the homeless pets as a result of the tragedy. Hello. That is NOT news.

    By Blogger B-Nice, at 1/26/2006 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home